Sometimes, the most difficult part about being in business for yourself is holding yourself accountable to accomplish your purpose. When you’re the boss there’s no one looking over your shoulder to see if things are getting done. Also, it can be challenging to think through your ideas and figure out what direction to take next.
Growing your business and achieving your goals is often the biggest challenge small business owners face.
As an entrepreneur, you know all (or almost all) of the things you need to do to make your business successful and prosperous. For example, you know you should:
- Keep your website up to date
- Network strategically
- Have a plan for marketing your business
- WORK your marketing plan
- Stay abreast of trends in your industry
- Outsource non-revenue generating tasks
- Keep your financial records in order
- Invest in continuing education opportunities
- Apply what you learn
…and the list goes on. Read more about How to Make Exponential Progress in Business