- This event has passed.
Inclusion in Marketing: Boosting Your Bottom Line While Doing Good
August 24, 2021 @ 11:00 AM - 12:15 PM PDTFree
Diversity and inclusion are no longer nice-to-haves, they’re must-haves for any successful enterprise. How can you ensure that your marketing is inclusive, equitable, and diverse? Join us for this insightful roundtable discussion on product inclusion, supplier diversity, and multi-cultural marketing.
As marketers, we have a responsibility not just to advocate but to take immediate action for ALL of our customers by creating content that educates, inspires, and builds inclusion into the community. But many of us are still unsure how to do so and are actively seeking advice and guidance on these topics.
We have engaged Smart Simple Marketing, a leading minority-owned, woman-owned, expert firm, to help lead this discussion. Join us for a bold conversation on how marketers can leverage the power of product inclusion, multicultural marketing, and supplier diversity to not only deepen engagement with your target audiences but to grow your brands and businesses as well. The panelists will offer a variety of perspectives and lessons on how your organizations can be more inclusive and will be available to answer your questions during the live Q&A portion.
- How increasing supplier diversity can have a direct positive impact on your business growth
- To identify gaps in awareness, willingness, and capabilities as they pertain to diversity
- How to make the most of the untapped potential at the intersection of product strategy and multicultural marketing
- To ensure your brand is doing all it can to facilitate and empower equitable outcomes among customers, employees, and stakeholders
- How to avoid committing “professional malpractice”
Bottom line: You’ll walk away with insightful, actionable strategies you and your brand can implement within the next 90 days.