What is your company doing right now to seize market share, drive engagement, and create “customers for life” in today’s 3 hottest high-growth markets?
- Accessing a highly responsive 31,000+ strong database of ideal customers?
- Fully leveraging the latest cutting-edge engagement tools to develop raving brand advocates?
- Maximizing your marketing & outreach spend with mission-proven approaches custom-tailored for today’s increasingly savvy consumer?
- Positioning your brand as a value-added essential partner as opposed to an easily replaced commodity?
If you answered no to any of the questions above…we need to talk!
Why are these markets so critical? Here are some data points to consider:
- In 2023, 68% of small business owners are members of minority ethnic groups (Source: Guidant Financial)
- The number of Black-owned businesses has increased by 30% since the pandemic began, and Black women are largely responsible for that growth. (Source: University of California, Santa Cruz)
- Asian American and Pacific Islander (AAPI) purchasing power in the U.S. is at $1.3 trillion as of 2020 and potentially increasing to $1.8 trillion over the next three years (Source: My Code Media)
Despite the tremendous buying power small minority-owned and women-owned businesses have, most companies struggle to truly connect with and engage these audiences.
The key to success is creating a Relationship Value Loop ™, where you’re creating content that elicits a reaction from your target audience, and the feedback you receive allows you to create the exact solutions your customers are looking for, which creates a deep loyalty to your brand.
HOW WE HELP
We help our clients create a Relationship Value Loop ™ with their audience, which fosters ongoing opportunities for collaboration and revenue growth.
For example, we have helped:
- Google to bridge the digital divide by providing hands-on education to minority-owned businesses in 9+ regions across the United States, reaching 100,000+ small business owners
- LinkedIn to educate 58,000+ small businesses around the world on how to get more clients using LinkedIn products
- Yelp and Instagram to reach more than 21,000 small businesses around the world to dispel common myths about their products and decrease their churn rates
Whether you are a seasoned professional or are just getting started with content marketing, we will leverage our propriety methodology to help you meet your goals.
CALL US WHEN
- You have identified small business owners, minority-owned businesses or women-owned businesses as a critical growth market
- You have discovered you are bleeding market share to a competitor
- You are launching a program, product or service to small businesses, women-owned businesses or minority-owned businesses
- Your content marketing spend is not delivering the results you want
- You realize you have lost the pulse of small business owners, minority-owned businesses or women-owned businesses
8 HIGH-IMPACT, QUICK TURNAROUND, REVENUE-BOOSTING SOLUTIONS WE DELIVER
- Auditing an existing program to capture customer feedback and gather critical insights to increase customer engagement
- Repurposing event content into articles, newsletters, ebooks, whitepapers, or training materials to maintain engagement with attendees
- Launching a live or on-demand education-focused online training series highlighting the features of your products or services
- Focus group sessions to uncover perceptions of your brand, products and services, as well as vital information about your demographic, your industry and your competition
- Establish a foundation for ongoing communications with prospective customers by launching a turnkey email marketing system powered by compelling, engaging content
- Customized training on content marketing, email marketing, customer acquisition, customer value optimization, and community-building best practices
- Sourcing and interviewing satisfied customers to create success stories and case studies, infusing your marketing materials with a new level of authenticity and relevancy
- Significantly improve your email open and click-through rates by segmenting existing customer lists and launching automated email sequences per segment, specific to your customer’s interests to re-engage prospects and past clients.