Have you found yourself in a sticky, overwhelming or frustrating situation in your business?
Do you feel like your mistakes are holding you back and you don’t know how to move forward?
If so, you’re not alone! Believe me, I’ve been there too. The good news is relief is possible! Which is why I am thrilled beyond thrilled to share with you how you can FLIP your situation around!
Melody Biringer, founder of The CRAVE Company and I have teamed up to create for you a FREE video summit featuring myself and 18 of the inspiring entrepreneurs showcased in the FLIPPED IT! ebook!
This online video SUMMIT is designed to help you work your way out of a sticky situation!
Check it out: http://thecravecompany.com/flipped-it-summit/
In this SUMMIT we’re going even more in-depth into the actual steps of how to FLIP a business around. Whether you are creating a business from scratch, working to fix a mistake you’ve made or are feeling stifled by your own mindset issues, we’ve got JUST the solution and inspiration you need to move forward!
It’s time for a change! Considered doing the exact opposite of what you’ve been doing and FLIP your business without having to ditch it. It’s time to look at things in a fresh way and be inspired by ideas most people never considered. Get ready for a nerve striking SUMMIT with 18 driven entrepreneurs that have been there, experienced it all and made gusty moves to FLIP their businesses and lives around!
Wondering just who’s featured in this VIDEO SUMMIT and what they’re going to be sharing with you?
- Betsy Talbot – Married To Luggage SUMMIT Highlight: The steps Betsy took to self-publish her expertise and monetize it.
- Danielle Laporte – daniellelaporte.com SUMMIT Highlight: The steps Danielle took to create a 7-figure business from nothing.
- Debra Trappen – d11Consulting SUMMIT Highlight: The steps Debra took to turn her corporate connections into paying clients.
- Jenn Sprinkle – Jenn Sprinkle Creative SUMMIT Highlight: The steps Jenn took to raise the capital she needed via Kickstarter.
- Jessica Park – JPark Events – SUMMIT Highlight: The steps Jessica took to turn her 17 year career into a thriving business in another industry
- Kathy Caprino – Ellia Communications SUMMIT Highlight: The steps Kathy took to commission a yearlong study and how she used that information to help grow her business.
- Kylie Pengelly – Productive Resourcing SUMMIT Highlight: The steps Kylie took to create a mobile business and lifestyle.
- Lori Stone – The Joy Guild – SUMMIT Highlight: The steps Lori took to turn her lucrative, but boring corporate job into a business that allows her to be creative and travel the world
- Marie Teather – Worldette SUMMIT Highlight: The steps Marie took to turn a vague concept into a thriving business.
- Natalie MacNeil – She Takes On The World Inc. SUMMIT Highlight: The steps Natalie took to turn her blog into a business (and how she got angel investor funding).
- Nathalie Molina Niño – Nathalie Molina Nino LLC SUMMIT Highlight: The steps Nathalie took to walk away from the life that was killing her and dive into a completely new and unrelated venture.
- Sasha Muir – butter LONDON SUMMIT Highlight: The steps Sasha took to build partnerships with major brands and internationally distribute your product.
- Sloan Lauinger – Sloan Public Relations SUMMIT Highlight: The steps Sloan took to transition from Wealth Advisor to Publicist with no prior knowledge of the industry.
- Tory Johnson – Women For Hire SUMMIT Highlight: The steps Tory took to convert her events (and her business model) from a live experience to a virtual experience and still kept it effective.
For more info on how to sign up for e-mail notifications of the FREE, LIVE video SUMMIT: http://thecravecompany.com/flipped-it-summit/
I’ll “see” you there!