If you have ever said (or thought) “I don’t have time to market my business”, this quick 4 minute audio will completely change your perspective and give you simple strategies you can implement TODAY! It’s all about focus. Even if you have an attention span the size of flea (like I do!) you CAN focus, market effectively every day and increase your profits. Check it out:
Here are the major take aways:
- Do the most important thing FIRST.
- To figure out what this is, ask yourself “What is the activity that if I got it accomplished would add the greatest value?”
- Decide on a specified amount of time to work on your marketing project. 90 minutes is great but it’s OK if you have to work up to that.
- Strive to be 100% focused the entire time.
- Give yourself a clear boundary and don’t keep going just because “you’re on a roll”. You’ll ultimately undermine your efforts. The goal is to stay focused on ONE thing for a specific amount of time and then move on to the next task.