Your “Take Action” Plan for This Week:
- Define what success means to you. How much do you work and with whom? What is your weekly/monthly/annual revenue? What does your personal life look like? The more specific you are the easier it will be to create this reality. (YES, you DO deserve this.
- Do an honest self-evaluation and determine what adjustments you need to make in your mindset and habits. Do you need to switch from an “I could never…” attitude to a “This is what I’m going to do…” approach? Do you need to get organized? Be more efficient? Be honest?
- Consider how you can adjust your business model so that you serve your clients, do your best work AND support your lifestyle. Open your mind to the possibilities and don’t sensor yourself. (If you want some help brainstorming idea, I’d be happy to help you. Just let me know.)
- Review your weekly activities to see where your infrastructure needs improvement. Are your systems M.I.A. or out of date? Make a list of what needs to be upgraded and then commit to focusing on key areas in a specific time frame (such as one per week or one per month)
- Based on the activities you hate to do or aren’t good at, research options for outsourcing and building a team. Look into hiring a Virtual Assistant or an intern if you’re just starting out.