Whether you’re a coach, consultant, interior designer, virtual assistant, or deliver some other service, the one thing we all have in common is that we need and want to keep a full pipeline of clients coming in the door.
So how do you do that? In this week’s SSM “Take 10”, I’m interviewing C.J. Hayden, San Francisco based business coach and best-selling author of “Get Clients Now” as she shares her take on how to easily get new clients. Check it out by clicking the PLAY button above.
Here are the 6 steps C.J. recommends:
1) Get clear on which strategies make sense for your business.
2) Identify where your marketing is stuck and needs help.
3) Set a specific goal that you want to accomplish within 30 days.
4) Identify your missing success ingredients.
5) Use the info you’ve gathered.
6) Put your plan into action and track your progress.
For more information on C.J. and to pick up a copy of her book, visit her at www.GetClientsNow.com.
About C.J. Hayden
C.J. Hayden, MCC, CPCC, is the bestselling author of Get Clients Now!, Get Hired Now!, and The One-Person Marketing Plan Workbook. Since 1992, C.J. has helped thousands of entrepreneurs and independent professionals build thriving businesses. C.J. is a San Francisco business coach and trainer who speaks and writes internationally. Find out more about C.J. at http://www.getclientsnow.com.