You’re not still doing it the old way… are you?
I’m talking about the old way of sending marketing emails…
Each time you need to communicate with a new prospect you open your email marketing system and stress over how you want to respond to them.
If you’re still doing this – keep reading. We’ll help you get rid of this headache!
Do you want to create more cash with your email marketing?
Here’s the thing…
On average, businesses that deploy an email marketing strategy earn $41 for every $1 they invest.
For example, a customer of Constant Contact can pay $45 per month for this awesome marketing tool. With the right mix of strategy and marketing, this customer could earn $1,845 – per month.
How would those results change your business?
You can have those results, especially if you automate your email marketing. This is the solution that will:
- Allow you to save time
- Connect with more prospects
- Fill gaps in your marketing
- Increase your revenue
Smart Simple Marketing has been certified by Constant Contact to teach you to obtain these rewards from email automation.
Imagine what it would be like to hit the send button on an email broadcast and within minutes, you receive confirmation that a new customer bought your product or service!
It is amazing how many small businesses pay monthly for an email marketing system, but miss out on the power results that can be gained through automation.
So, how can you tap into earning more of that $41 (on average) from every $1 you spend on your email marketing system?
There are 3 important things that you can do right now –
- Train the robots to send emails automatically
- Use Email Automation to follow up with prospects and customers
- Offer a solution to a pressing problem with automated emails
Train the Robots to Send Emails Automatically
This is quite an easy step to take…
What makes this simple?
Marketing systems like Constant Contact, are built for business growth with email automation. I like to call the automation process – robots. The robots are set up to perpetually receive leads.
First, you want to establish your objectives (as with everything else in life – right).
An example is having a new subscriber join your email list. For your business, what is the big picture?
For the past 10 years, our objective has been to train ideal clients to do the following:
- Enjoy the value that our company provides them (i.e. content in various forms – article, video, infographic etc.)
- Join our email list
- Become familiar with our brand (i.e. provide more value to them via content)
- Develop trust that our brand can help them to solve their problems or accomplish their goals
- Trust our brand enough to purchase a product or service that solves their problem or helps them to accomplish a goal
For your business, that can be a good process! That takes us to point #2…
Use Email Automation to Follow-up with Prospects and Customers
Valuable content is distributed through online or in-person training.
The majority of the communication is accomplished by keeping prospects engaged through email automation.
Let’s look at an example of one campaign that we have used. This campaign is focused on prospective clients who faced a specific problem that we knew we could solve for them.
It is imperative to determine your objective! Do this before you train your robots to go to work. It is vital that you know the long-term results that you can help your prospects and clients to gain.
Set this up your Constant Contact account…
This campaign attracted 79 new leads that we were able to keep in contact with via email.
Let me walk you through the steps that we trained the robots to take…
From top to bottom:
- You will see the campaign name and a description that our team can understand.
- We told the robots to send 4 separate emails to new leads.
- The first email is sent to new leads when they enter the campaign.
- Email #2 is scheduled to be sent 3 days after they enter the campaign.
- The third email 2 days after Email #2.
- Email #4 will go out 1 day after Email #3 has been sent.
Offer a Solution to a Pressing Problem with Automated Emails
The 4 emails mentioned earlier are highly relevant to the interest of the new contact. The person entered the campaign to consume a relevant offer on our website that attracted their attention.
The entire automated campaign will help the contact to solve a specific problem. Here is how it looks from the perspective of the prospect:
- Email #1 delivers the free resource that they requested
- Email #2 makes a new relevant low-dollar offer
- Emails #3 and #4 provides content and the same offer
You can train your robots to help you serve your audience in this same way.
An important point to keep in mind is that all the data you collect is really good information. Data allows you to respond appropriately. It motivates you to do more of what works well and to eliminate elements that do not work very well.
The email automation campaigns enable you to follow up with the right message at the right time.
There is something super cool about setting up automated emails in your Constant Contact account. There is no limit to the number of automated messages that you can schedule.
Your company can implement this process. It is the same one that has helped us to grow our business over the past 11 years. This is why Constant Contact has partnered with our company. We add a lot of value to their customer base.
Let’s take this discussion a bit deeper. Learn more about growing your business with email automation by clicking this here.